Sunday, November 1, 2009

Synthetic's Room Revamp Continued...

Well.... I'm not sure how this is possible, but I seem to actually be moving backward in my progression toward a civilized bedroom.



Not only is there a bunch of random junk all over the place now, but....

Now there is even more cable... But that's not even the worst part. This is the worst part is:




My new bed. What can I say, I like to live like a king. Anyway... this should be temporary. I'm ordering a new bed tomorrow. Hopefully it can be delivered in less than a month.
I'll post the one I am leaning toward tomorrow. Again I wish I had a before picture to show the filthy white carpet and streaked manila walls. Seeing that makes it look like I've at least done something other than pile junk in the room.



No comments:

Post a Comment